Wednesday 1 May 2013

Puregon Injection and appointment

Hi friends. It's a bit late update. I started my Puregon 250 IU injection on Saturday (27/4/2013) till Monday (29/4/2013). I have my injections daily at 7.55 pm. The first injection I did it myself because my Junior Dr had to work. From Sunday onwards he did the injections for me as he enjoys that. I had some very slight pain only. Just like an ant biting. It was not a problem at all for me. As of side effects, I had slight bloating and I felt some hot flushes. Yesterday, I had my appointment with Dr Helena. Dr said that bloating, hot flushes and mood swings were some of the effects and nothing to worry. I wished I had more than 10 follicles growing. But I had 9 growing follicles and 3 or 4 tiny tiny ones. Dr Helena reduced my Puregon dosage to 200 IU starting today. The reason she reduced my dosage is to prevent my bigger follicles to grow and prevent me from ovulating faster. Besides that, she hopes that my smaller follicles can catch up with the rest. I am supposed to meet her again tomorrow to check on my follicles progress. I hope the small ones can grow faster. I have to drive myself for my appointment. My husband has an important meeting so I have to drive a long and boring journey tomorrow. Hehe...

We paid another RM5000.

Till date, we have paid RM10000. Another RM5000 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment