Wednesday 29 May 2013

Another bump along the journey

Hi friends,
I received an unexpected call from the clinic just now. I was shocked since I did not expect any calls from the clinic. It was regarding my vaginal test last week. I did not know that the sample was send to the lab to be tested. The other day, Dr said no fungal infection. I thought my test was over and I was done. Looks like it was not over. Based on the result, I had some infection. Oh my. I was so shocked as I did not expect it at all. She told some scientific infection name which I did not write down. I will collect the result next week. The nurse asked me to get a medicine called Canesten Pessary 500mg. It is another medicine that should be inserted to the vagina once a week. I will try to find the medicine asap.


Dear babies,

Please hang in there. I know that you are going through a lot like me. I have no intention to make you sick at all. I know you have to take in a lot of medication because of me. I hope that all this medication will make you a healthy baby and not harm you. I really hope to hear your strong heart beat next week. I hope to hear from you soon. I love you my sunshines...

2 comments:

  1. Take it easy dear,pray for u..amin..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I am praying hard everyday for the babies.

      Delete