Thursday 30 May 2013

Another call from the clinic

Hi friends,

I received another call from the clinic today. Nurse B told me that Dr advised me to take another antibiotic for the infection. Oh my. Another addition. It was Zinnat 250mg tablet 2 times a day. I got so worried. I asked her if it was bad. She told me the antibiotics were to prevent infection. Pity my husband. He just got the Canestan Pessary and now he has to go search for another one. He will come over tomorrow. So I will start the medication from tomorrow onwards. I have massive pimples attack since my Ovidrel shot. Now I have so many pimple marks on my face. There are always a few new pimples daily. I hope it will stop soon.
Currently I am taking all the below. I hope my babies will be healthy with all of the below.

Morning

Fish Oil         -1 tablet
Folic Acid    - 1 tablet
Multivitamin - 1 tablet
Vitamin D     - 4 tablets

Utrogestan (Vaginal ) - 2 tablets

Afternoon

Cardiprin - 1 tablet

Utrogestan (Vaginal ) - 2 tablets

Night

Progynova

Utrogestan (Vaginal ) - 2 tablets
Candocort (Vaginal)


** Upcoming addition

Zinnat - 2 tablets (morning and evening)

Canestan Pessary (Vaginal once a week)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are okay. It's been 4 days since we heard from you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear. Thanks for dropping by to check on me. I am fine but very nervous for Friday. I am having bad backache which is worrying me. Hopefully it's nothing. Will update you guys soon. Hugs :-)

      Delete