Monday 10 June 2013

The most beautiful voice ever...

Hi friends,

How are all of you guys? I'm so sorry I kept u guys waiting. Thanks for your concern and emails. I really appreciate it. Although I do not know you guys personally, thanks a lot for keeping me in your prayers. My husband and I are really touched. Thanks a lot.

How I felt for the 2ww before the heart beat checkup? I was perfectly fine. No pregnancy symptoms what so ever. I was having more pimples. I was gaining weight since my mother was feeding me nonstop. I felt a bit gaggy for certain smell. Last week, I had bad backache which really concerned me. I read that it could be due to the uterus expansion, ectopic pregnancy or cyst. I really had nightmare thinking of ectopic since I wake up in the middle of the night with so much of pain. It was only on my left side. That really freaked me out. I did not miss all my tablets. I meditate that my baby or babies would be fine every day.

My husband came on Thursday. I really appreciate him for all the days he had to miss work because of the travelling we had to do. Our appointment was at 10.15 am on Friday. We left at 7.45 am. We reached the clinic around 9.20 am. It was such a bad decision to reach early. I was so nervous waiting. Dr came in around 9.50 am. We went in around 10am. I was nervous going in. Dr asked how was my condition and if I had nausea and all. I told her just gaggy a bit and back pain. She looked concerned. That was not what I was looking for. She immediately wanted to scan me. That concerned me. I lay on the bed. I had drank sufficient water hoping that Dr could see from my tummy scan.

She scanned and I could see a sac. I was thinking why she was so silent. Is it that she could not see the heart beat? Whenever Dr Helena is quiet, that would be a bad news at the end. After a while, she said let's do a vaginal scan. My heart would have skipped a beat. All my previous nightmare started crawling back. She then scanned vaginally. I could see the same sac. I started to feel very nervous since she was quiet for some time. After a while, she said there is only one sac. I could see it much earlier already. I knew it was not twins from the beginning of the scan. Again the silent moment continued for some time. She zoomed and looked at it so long. My hubby and I were more nervous. At last she said can you see? I was so nervous. I could not see anything. Hubby was quiet. He also could not see anything. I tilt my head and stared at the monitor. I could see something flickering. I asked her if that was the heart beat. And yes it was. I was excited. She then increased the speaker volume and I could hear my baby. The most amazing and beautiful voice ever heard inside of me. I could hear the baby's heart beat at last. It was very cute. As I was floating away, Dr Helena measured the baby's heart beat. She said it was 94 bpm and she would be happier it was higher. I immediately came back to reality. No more floating. Half of the excitement flew away.

She then requested us to come back next Friday to recheck our baby's heart beat again. She then asked me what medication I was in. She asked me to stop Progynova and Centrum Multivitamin. She introduced additional 3 more medications. It was Calcium tablets, Pharmaton and Duphaston. Besides that, I had to continue my infection medication and my baby aspirin as well.  She asked us not to worry as usually the heart beat will increase by next week. I was 6 weeks 2 days on Friday. We were given the baby's ultrasound photo. The baby is just 0.47 cm. So tiny eh?

We waited our turn to make the payment. The finance officer also asked us not to worry as usually the baby will pick up very fast. I hope so too. We made the payment and left. I felt hungry the whole day. From Saturday onwards, I started vomiting. That was the reason for my delayed blog update. I have an appointment on Friday, 14/7/2013. I hope my baby is more active by Friday.

Total cost at KLFGC   - RM 355

Pharmaton Matruelle 30's - RM 56
Caltrate - Bottle               - RM 34
Canestan - Pessary          - RM 25
Duphaston 10mg - Tablet - RM 60
Consultation                     - RM 80
Scanning/Ultrasound         - RM 100

Total cost at Kuala Lumpur Sports Medicine Centre - RM 8.40

Cardiprin Tab 100mg  - RM 8.40


5 comments:

  1. hi..I've been following your blog for all this while and I am sooo happy that u eventually made this far. hope ur baby will be just fine and will turn out to be the cutest baby ever. I had guts that ur baby will be a boy..haha..its just my feeling. till then, take care k! wish u all the luck!
    Feel free to visit me http://journeytottc.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. Will have to wait some time for the gender.

      Delete
  2. hi :)

    i hope both of you & your baby to be in the pinkest of health. take care, ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Wishingforasunshine,

    Hope you are well. My name is Averlyn Lim and I am emailing from Her World Magazine with a short interview request. I am currently writing a story on Fertility and women.

    Essentially the piece would be about what we should know and can do about our fertility. Would you be interested in answering some question about your journey?

    Names and identity will be protected and therefore you do not need to reveal if you are uncomfortable to do so. Its just so we can create awareness about this issue. My email address is averlynlim@bluinc.com.my and office no: 03-79527078.

    Many thanks and have a good day.

    ReplyDelete