Friday 26 April 2013

She's here again....

Ya, she's here one more time....I just finish my period last Wednesday and now I am having it again. I realized drugs can really affect science. Anyway, I got my period yesterday around 7pm. I remembered when I first went to KLFGC; I was told that if I have my period after 5pm, then the next day is considered as Day 1 of period. For example in my case:-

Period - 7pm Thursday (since after 5pm, Friday is considered Day 1)

I called my nurse today to confirm. Yes, I was right. I was told to start my injection from tomorrow, Saturday. I can do the injection any time of the day be it morning, evening or night. But the subsequent days, the timing should be the same. The nurse asked me to come in again on Tuesday (Day 5) for a checkup. By right I should be going in on Day 6 but since it is a public holiday, I was told to come in a day earlier. The nurse advised me not to take my injection for the Day 5 first. So I have to carry my IVF bag again to the clinic. Will update soon how my injection went. Till then take care friends and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment