Wednesday 17 April 2013

Waaaaa.... :(



Hi dear friends. I updated my previous blog entry (Monday) while I was having a bad headache. It continued till night. After I had my dinner, things got worst. Terrible headache, tried to sleep but my headache won the race. I started vomiting again and again. 5 times till my throat was so sore. Whenever I drank water, it's out again. The headache made it worst....Felt so sick....I was thinking why am I having this just before my checkup. I was hoping my appointment result will be good though. My husband was helpless....He was asking me what he should do. I barely could speak....Then he asked if he can get me 100 plus. I agreed as I know my stomach was too empty and needed some energy. I agreed although felt bad that he had to go out at 10pm to get a drink. I drank only few sips as my throat was hurting so bad from all the vomiting. I was watching some movie and I dozed off. My husband woke me and we went to bed. 

Yesterday, I woke up at 4am. I realized my head was slightly painful. I tried to sleep again since I really needed to sleep else I will be in pain. Then I woke up before my alarm. As excited as I was, quickly smeared butter and jam on the bread for breakfast. Took my bath, got dressed but I just took a bite of my bread. Just could not get it down. My husband and I left our place at 7.30am. Reached the clinic at 9.40am. The traffic was much worse than usual. Surprisingly parking was so empty. So was the clinic. Just few patients and also nurses. There was a new nurse. I told her my appointment was at 10am. She checked and my name was 1.45pm. I was like it shouldn’t be. I don't know from where that time came. Luckily she said that it was not a problem. I was called in immediately. Dr Helena as inviting as usual. We had a short chat. She remembered my sister's wedding. She said good decision to postpone because it was not good to be stressful during IVF. She then wanted to scan me...While she was counting 1,2,3 then one Whoops came. I knew something was not right. I could see 1 of the follicle was bigger than the rest. I was having all kind of thoughts already. Dr measured the bigger follicle. It was 10 mm...Then she continued the counting. I think I had approximately 8 follicle on right and 5 on my left. I am not sure I was having more or not on the right because my mind kind of got blanked when I saw the bigger follicle. After that I went to see the Dr. She explained that sometimes it happens. The body chooses 1 follicle to outgrow the rest. She then asked me if I still have the Yasmin pills. I said yes. She asked me to take it till Sunday and come again to see her again on Monday. Sometimes the pills can withdraw back the follicle, sometimes it does not. If it decides to withdraw, I can go on with IVF else, postpone another month. My heart was like 'WAAAAAAA, not another month'. I have already postponed 2 months. Dr said we will see who wins next week. Is it us or the follicle. Hopefully we will win. Felt quite disappointed today but I am trying to be positive. I did some research on the internet. All of the cases I found had to postpone their IVF cycle. Hopefully I will be one of the very lucky one and all will be good so that I can continue my IVF soon.

Total cost:-

NO CHARGE.

(We were shocked because we thought we will be charged for the scan)

P/s - We drove 2 hours to the clinic, 5 minutes with the Dr, paid RM4 for parking since it was so short and drove back 1.5 hours more to reach home with disappointment. But I am trying my best to stay positive till next Monday. I started my Yasmin pill yesterday. Hoping for the best next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment