Monday 15 April 2013

She's here

Yes ....She's here....I got my period yesterday morning. So............. 

IVF, here I come..

I made an appointment to see the Dr tomorrow.  I asked the nurse if I could come in Day 3 instead of Day 2. She said it was not a problem. Phewwww. I was relieved. My husband will not be able to follow me if it was Day 2. That's why we chose to go with Day 3. 

Am I ready for IVF? I will have to say YES. Below was my list what I wanted to do before IVF.

 1) Reduce some kilos. Exercise ...exercise....exercise
2) Acupuncture
3) Add CoQ10 vitamin to my entire vitamin intake till my IVF starts
4) Increase egg intake
5) Malay massage
6) Cupping

So the progress of the above:-

1) Yes, done that. 2 kilos down. It was tough but I managed to achieve my desired result.
2) Yes, will continue. I have gone to 7 sessions so far.
3) Yes, will continue till the egg collection day.
4) Yes, 3-5 eggs per week.
5) No, did not have the chance on this. 
6) Yes done it once. It took nearly 9 - 10 days for the marks to go off.

I am happy. 5 out of 6 completed. I am just a bit worried that I might not be able to continue my IVF if my cyst comes back. This month I had very sharp pain on my left side. That's where my previous cyst was. This time my period was extra painful then my previous months. I am just hoping the cyst is not there and I can continue my IVF this month. Wish me luck, friends.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!! Sending tons of baby dust to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how we get excited when AF arrives, i was the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx dearies....Just that I am not so excited as I was before. Will update my blog soon...waaaaaa

    ReplyDelete