Thursday 7 February 2013

What happen ??

Today is 14dpiui. My Dr has asked me to perform a HPT after 2 weeks. So....today was the day...

I woke up earlier than usual. Quickly grabbed 1 of my HPT. I was very nervous. But I was more terrified to test this time since my next step would be a huge one. I was not very clear of mind since yesterday. My instinct tells me I am not pregnant. I just could tell by how my body was responding. I knew I did not get my period since I was on Duphaston. I read yesterday that Duphaston can delay the period. I was thinking so much on IVF. I was having a thought whether to go on this month or not. I have my close relation engagement to attend this month and my cute lil sister is getting married next month. IVF needs a lot of rest and I am worried I could not help my mother with the preparation and all...The thing is my husband wants me to start IVF. True also since we have so many wedding coming soon. I can't afford to waste so many months. I was so confused and heavy headed yesterday....

So back to my story...Brought my test and hand phone to the washroom. I used Dip n Tell test. Did the test, start the timer on my hp and checked the result after 1 minute.....As I expected....
1 line only... :(

Felt blanked for a moment. I really did not know how to interpret my feeling. I remember the times when I used to cry looking at 1 line at the HPT. That days were gone I guess. It's been very long since a tear dropped looking at the result. I sat a while at the washroom, felt a bit down and then I went straight to the kitchen and make chapathis for breakfast. I had not been cooking since I did my IUI. I was seriously taking a lot of rest and hoped it would help. Looks like I am not lucky this month. I will call my clinic today and ask them what if I want to do IVF and my schedule to see the Dr.

Friends, how much rest is needed if I were to undergo IVF? When can I start to perform normal chores? Anyone has experienced IVF before, care to enlighten me? Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your failed iui, I know the feeling very well as I myself failed 2 times. But you should not be too hard on yourself as iui only has the success rate of 15-20%. If u need someone to chat, please feel free to email me alsfoon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I am just hoping for the best till I see some red stain. Thanks for your support will drop an email to u soon :-)

      Delete
  2. it aint over until it's really over.. UPT results can be deceiving.. ive tested so many times before this and it turned out that i had a positive beta.. keep the positivity vibes within you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sis...i hope so for the best too...i am just thinking about ivf at the same time. how was ur bed rest after ivf??

      Delete