Thursday 21 February 2013

Traditional Malay massage (berurut)


I came down to my parent's house yesterday. I will follow my father for his hospital checkup tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well... My mother asked me if I am going for any treatment this month. I told our decision to go for IVF after my sister's wedding. My mother and my mother in law are well informed of all the treatment that I am going through. I feel sad for them as my husband and I are first in the family. Thus both side families do not have any grandchild yet. I can understand how they feel. I am just hoping for the best soon.

So since I am here, I remembered a Malay aunty (makcik) who can perform a traditional massage to improve the uterus health. I went there last year April for 1 session. That session did not go well as I had pictured in my mind. She used some oil, read some prayers and she massaged me. After she massaged, she told me my uterus was very weak. She had a very dissapointed face. I was sad. After couple of moths later, I went for a laproscopy surgery and found out there was a cyst in my left ovary. Probably that's the reason my massage session did not go well earlier.

I went there today with a positive thought. Hopefully my surgery had helped this time. She read some prayers, massaged my stomach with some oil and pressed deep into my navel. She said my uterus was fine. Yay....Was happy to hear that. She massaged few times and approved my uterus condition. Such a relieve. Then only I told her that I had a cyst removal. After that only she realized my surgery scar was still a bit visible. She asked me to come again tomorrow for another session. She wanted to massage my back. Today was a good massage session. Positive vibes ahead.

Quote for the day:
Never give up, great things will take time to happen

8 comments:

  1. hi, can you give me the traditional massage auntie's contact number?
    You can contact me with my handphone number: 012-328-6822.

    I'm having infertility issue too... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, can you also give me the Urut lady's contact? My email is Yvonne.swa@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Can I have the urut contact please. My hp number is 012 6602100

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Can you give me the auntie's contact number? susheng6688@gmail.com. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi can you please send me the auntie's contact number? chloe200913@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi friends. I'm sorry I overlooked these messages. Her number is 0136010292. Hope she can help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi friends. I'm sorry I overlooked these messages. Her number is 0136010292. Hope she can help.

    ReplyDelete