Wednesday 27 February 2013

Family member is pregnant


Hi my dear friends. So are you wondering who's pregnant...My brother-in-law's wife is (after 1 year of marriage). Anyway I just got to think what is the relationship called for brother-in-law's wife....I searched Google, it says nothing legally...hehe....Some say she can be referred to sister-in-law although it is not really correct....I will refer her as my sister-in-law.

I received a call from my husband yesterday saying there is a good news and my sister-in-law is pregnant. My mother-in-law informed him. It seems that she was hesitating to tell the news. Stopping here and there throughout the conversation. She even told my husband don't feel sad. He was like this is a good news, nothing to feel sad. She then told that my father-in-law was sad. My husband was shocked and asked her why that was. This is a good news right? She told that my father-in-law felt that I would be sad hearing this news. I was so touched. It is their moment to feel happy, as I know I have disappointed their feeling twice having 2 miscarriages. I did not hope for it. I always felt bad for my parents and my in-laws as I took away their happiness.

When my husband came back from work, I asked him if I should be calling my sister-in-law. He said just wait for few weeks. I was OK with it. How I felt towards her pregnancy? I am happy for her actually. I would have wished I could give my in-laws the first grandchild but it really doesn't matter. As long my in-laws are happy, I am happy too. I know that they been waiting very long for a grandchild. I will give them a grandchild just a little later. 

I had so much thinking throughout the day. I was so concern about my father-in-law. I decided to call my mother-in-law just to make sure she knows I am OK. I called and talked about my sister-in-law's pregnancy. Just a normal conversation regarding the pregnancy. I was totally myself. I felt better calling my in-law. At least they know that I am OK with the pregnancy news. I hope my sister-in-law will have a healthy pregnancy. I hope I will have my healthy pregnancy soon also. I still have my parents who are waiting for a grandchild. My father is 60 years old and my mother is 59 years. I know they are so worried that I am struggling to have a healthy pregnancy. I know my husband is also sad deep down although he does not talk about it. I really hope I can make my family members happy soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment