Friday 22 February 2013

Massage Session 2



I went again for massage session 2 today. I will go again tomorrow. It's better to do it continuously. Today's session was good. The aunty massaged my stomach and she said now my uterus is better than my last year session. She said my uterus is fine and she asked me if my husband got his side checked. I told her his side is good. She then said hopefully you will get good news soon :-). I hope so too. She then massaged my back and continues to massage my stomach again. So I am a happy person today. One more session to go.

3 comments:

  1. dear, i would suggest to do few sessions of bekam as well.. bekam will make your message a=or acupuncture more effective as the unwanted blood in your body will be taken off.. I think you really shud try bekam.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear....first time i am hearing the word bekam. when i searched in google....it's cupping...i have seen this...when i searched about this, i found out that if we donate it's something similar to bekam...it is so? i just donated blood 2 weeks ago...please enlighten me...thanks dear

    http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091019080558AAaJVGv
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071204202641AAX2ID2

    ReplyDelete