Thursday 31 January 2013

7 dpiui over...


I have successfully completed 1 week after my IUI. Another 1 week to go. It feels like forever. Every month I feel the same. The waiting game is not fun at all. So what was I doing for these 7 days?

1) Been a good girl by taking 9 tablets each day. All were vitamins. That's so many, just hope it is worthwhile.
2) Taking good rest.
3) Watching television and reading about fertility. I bought this book 3 weeks ago.
4) Started drinking full cream milk from yesterday. 2 cups daily (morning and night). I don't drink milk at all. Hate it. Since I read somewhere drinking full cream milk helps with the implantation, I am trying to gulp it down as fast as I could.
4) Reading some inspiring TTC blog. I read a blog yesterday which made me so so emotional yesterday.
http://fortheloveofbabyliam.blogspot.com/

She lost 2 of her beautiful babies after delivery. I can feel how hard it would be for her. I had gone through 2 miscarriages in my early stage of pregnancy. I remember how much I cried over the loss of my very tiny babies. I started blaming myself a lot that time. Was it because I fell while doing gardening? Was it because I was not eating well? Was it because ....was it because.....So many thoughts wondering what went wrong. I was so sad when I read how she lost her baby. I told myself what I went through was nothing compared to what she had gone through. I really hope that she could get a baby through surrogacy soon.

That's what I had been doing. Nothing much.

Any symptoms? I would say NOTHING at all. I am already starting to think what will happen if this cycle fails again. I will need to go through IVF. I am wondering what if that does not work either. IVF is not cheap. I am trying to be positive when my mind starts thinking all that. Taking rest makes my mind wonder all over. I hope I can be positive and have good news in 1 week time. Hoping for the best.


1 comment: