Thursday 10 January 2013

Reading about review of Nolvadex - Confused....

I did some reading of Nolvadex-D. I am worried to actually read about the side effects of it.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/nolvadex-side-effects.html
I am not very sure of the effectiveness of this medicine as I read Clomid is better than this. The most worrying thing is we had all the while tried with Clomid but no successful pregnancy (of course the 2 miscarriages).

I have already taken 2 tablets today. I felt a slight headache. I am not sure if that was the effect of the medicine as I always will have headaches during my period. I tried to see in Youtube if anyone had a successful pregnancy story using Nolvadex. So sad as I could not find anyone so far.

I try to be positive though as sometimes reading makes it that much harder to stay positive. Anyway, I have stopped reading today. My husband and I had made the decision to do IUI and we will listen to what the Dr. had advised. Hopefully it is the best solution for us.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete