Sunday 23 December 2012

Vitamin D hunt.....

I was on a mission to get my Vitamin D 1600 IU supply yesterday. I wanted to get it asap as I am suppose to do the Vitamin D test again after 2 weeks of medication. I went to Watson, Guardian and a pharmacy in search for the Vitamin. Luck was not on my side. There was no Vitamin D in those stores.

I called my nurse and asked her where can I get the supply. To my surprise, the nurse told me that I only can get at GMC stores. Since I am from Pahang, I have to search the internet for the nearby counters. I called GMC in Jusco Kepong to inquire about the vitamin. I was told that they had Vitamin D 400 iu only. I then called my nurse again what should I do. She told me that was the Vitamin and I should take 4 of it per day. (4 x 400 IU = 1600 IU). Oh, that means, altogether I have to take 7 tablets a day. Folic Acid, Multivitamin, Fish Oil and 4 Vitamin D tablet. I am willing to take as much Vitamins as long as I have a miracle bump soon.

I manage to go to Kepong and get the Vitamin. It had 100 tablets in a bottle and it costs RM32.90. They gave a 20% discount. Yay! That was excellent. I had to pay only RM26.30. That was quite a deal. So, I started my Vitamin D intake as soon as I bought the medicine. My sister was shocked and asked me why are you in such a hurry? Hehe. I do not want to waste even a day. Every single day counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment