Friday 21 December 2012

My jOuRnEy sO fAr....

I and my husband are ttc for 2 years and 3 months now. I was shocked to hear the question if I was pregnant  just couple of months after our wedding. Since then, we had been hearing that question many times. We wish we would be blessed with a baby soon.

I decided to start blogging after I read many bloggers about their journey for a baby. It was helpful for me to read their blog and I hope that my journey may help some others who are in the same boat. Below are my journey till October 2012.


Sep 2010 - I got married to a wonderful and understanding husband.
Dec  2010 - I got pregnant.

Jan  2011  - Had a miscarriage at 9 weeks. Our baby did not have a heart beat. I had tears automatically when the doctor told me the news. It was a heart breaking news :-(

Jan 2011     - Had a D & C done.

Mar  - Aug 2011 - Tried naturally to conceive but no positive results.

September 2011 - Decided to go for medical help as it was already 1 year of trying. We went to KPJ Damansara for help. The Dr. told me that I have PCOS. So, he gave me Clomid 50 mg to be taken on D2-D5 on the next period.

October 2011 - Got pregnant.

Nov 2011 - Miscarried at 5 weeks :-( . I did not go through a D & C as it was a very early stage and there was only a sac.

Dec 2011 - Mar 2012 - Tried with the help of Clomid but no good news.

April 2012 - Husband had a Sperm Analysis (SA) done. He had a 5 % morphology. During that time, their standard should be more than 30 %.

May 2012 - Went for IUI and had a failed cycle.


Jun 2012 - I had a laproscopy done. There was a cyst on my left side. I was relieved it was removed. My tiubs were OK.

Jul - Aug 2012 - TTC naturally, failed.

Sep 2012 - We tried again with Clomid and it did not work.

Oct 2012 - We had a IUI again and we were not lucky. 















2 comments:

  1. Hello there, juz started to follow ur blog. i had the same experience whereby I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks due to absence of fetal heartbeat. yep it was heartbreaking since both hubby and i were so excited when i got pregnant that time. anyway, i wish u all the best for ur journey. may u find ur sunshine real soon ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naz.... I still remember the journey going through all the tears up to the surgery done...But I have just been stronger since the day :-) .Juz read ur blog and congratulations on ur pregnancy. Enjoy ur lovely pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete