Wednesday 20 March 2013

March cycle is over....

Yeah ....I got my period 12/3/2013. I have another month to try naturally. If it's positive, I will be the happiest person else I will continue my IVF on the April cycle. This month I just welcomed my period. I was too busy with my lil sister's wedding preparation to even take any rest.

My sister's wedding went well.  I was so happy that it went smooth. My lil sis is married now. I had a lot of the usual question at the wedding. One cousin suggested me to go to Dayang Bunting, Langkawi. Her sister got pregnant after going to the island. I just smiled as usual. Another aunty asked me if I got anything while showing my stomach. I said not yet. She was like, "Haiyooo....don't make me angry la....We are waiting rite??” I was so shocked....I just smiled as usual. But deep down as shocked as I was, I was thinking ....Why she must be angry with me...not that I do not want a child. I never did any family planning or anything like that. I am just not as lucky as her daughters. No need to use the word angry I think. But I just shock it off immediately. She was not so close us anyway. I do not waste my time being sad of her remarks though.

I came back to Raub yesterday. I was so happy to see a parcel from World Vision. I received my sponsored daughter’s details. This is a positive vibe that I am waiting for this month. I am eager to wait for her letter soon.  I hope her entrance in my life will be helpful somehow  for my ttc journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment